Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm Back!

Well, its been a while so let me give you a quick update.

On April 6, Dominic preached his first sermon for the youth service. The message was on perseverance which we all need to hear. Hunter was also an usher. Needless to say, I was very proud of them. His examples came from the book of Daniel and 2 Corinthians and Paul. He also spoke about Wilma Rudolph and Abraham Lincoln.

Earlier that morning Gabrielle had a gymnastics competition at which she did very well. I was able to see 3 of her 4 events; bars (8.2), vault (7.25), beam (8.65). She received a 9.1 on floor (1st place) and 6th place all-around. Brie texted me to give me this information. What a great day for the kids. I am soproud of all of them. It was a crazy day for me trying to be in 2 places at one time but it all worked out.

This past week-end, I went on a scrapbooking week-end with my peeps (Alex, Lena and Lynn). We had a great time. Lots of food, little sleep and the beauty of the Lord. We stayed along the Potomac River at a campsight. The beauty of His majesty surrounded me! I was able to get over 40 pages done which made up 2 of the 4 kids books. Hunter's is next. Finding the time now will be hard I will make it work. Thank God school is almost over! Praise the Lord.

On April 12, we hit our one-year mark of waiting for our referral for Amelia. Boy did that time fly by. I only hope that the next year goes just as fast so that we can bring our daughter home.

Pastor Chris and Alex will leave on May 1st and I am so excited that I get to take them to and from the airport. I get to see Raia when she comes home and enters the USA. Yippee!!!!

Well, that about all for now, til next time.

No comments: