Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday

Well, we have had two birthdays to celebrate this month. Frank's was on the 11th and once I figure out how to upload pictures I will do so. We also celebrate and wish we were with Amelia. TODAY is her 2nd birthday and she spends it without her family for the last time.

I can't help but think of her and wonder how her day was but hope that she had a great day. I really need to post more often and keep everyone updated on our family.

On last Friday some families received their RA (referral approval) from China which means they are officially approved to adopt the child that has been chosen for them. WE await this crazy approval from China as well and hope it comes soon. It is our prayer that we will be in China in December and home before the new year. Please pray with us about this.

Frank and I leave tomorrow for a few days away for a leadership conference in PA. I am excited to get away and to see what God has in store for us as we grow closer to Him.

No comments: