Thursday, January 22, 2009

Follow up from Djuna's Heart post











We went to Shamian Island to walk around and shop yesterday. While we were there, we saw several western looking couples and we smiled and waved etc. One couple whom we have never met actually called Djuna by name and said dJuna, dJuna...Djuna looked back and said its Djuna and smiled. They were from Hawaii and recognized Djuna from her blog. It was amazing, Djuna really knows people all over the planet. We laughed and talked with them for a few minutes, Don and Brandy are here adopting a baby girl named Lily from Guangdong. They were really nice folks and they had their son with them also.

I still cannot believe it.

1 comment:

"T" said...

I can believe it. She does have a great smile.I have never met Djuna but I would know her I think if I saw her.