Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Celebrate good times....

Well, I am here and still alive LOL. I just realized the other day that I had not updated this thing in 3 months. Shame on me. I apologize for those who do keep up with the crazy Brizzi Family.

We have been busy but I wanted to acknowledge a few birthdays for this month. On October 11, we celebrated Frank's birthday. I surprised him by getting rid of the kids for the night. I took him to Outback Steakhouse and then we came home and had the whole house to our selves:). I have wanted to express how much I love and care about Frank for so long and have now found the time to do it.

From the day I first met Frank, I knew that I loved him and he, loved me back for who I was. He has always put his family and God first. He has sacrificed a lot of his own self and desires for our family and for that, I am very grateful. I really do not know where I would be without him and God in my life. Thank you honey for loving me as I am and where I am in this life. I love you and look forward to spending the rest of my life with you.

TODAY, is Amelia's 3rd birthday. I can hardly believe it. We don't have much planned as I am so busy with work, cheerleading, parenting and being a wife. I did find time to go out on Monday evening and by her a few gifts. We will have cake tonight after I take my mid-term (oh yeah, I am in school too- crazy woman). Happy Birthday babycakes. We look forward to celebrating many firsts with you this year and are so blessed to have you home with us. We love you more than words.

Pictures to follow.... Love to all my followers.

3 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

THANKS for the update :) Happy Birthday to Hubby and your princess! :) Take care of YOU in all that busy busy ness goin on! :)

hugs
Tami
PRAYING JERMEIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

"T" said...

Man I have missed your updates but understand the busy stuff. I will miss seeing my name at the top of the post though:) lol... Hey remind me what was and how was Amelia given name spoken and written. I point her out to mattilyn but I would like to use her Chinese name with her name now. I need to say it right though. I try to keep her sister in her mind. My baby will be 3 in december :(

Bill and Toni said...

How many blog entries start with those very words... "Sorry it's been a while since I posted..."

Haha - sign of the times and likely the very reason we have blogs in the first place. :o) All I managed to get on our blog for Johnny's wedding was a picture... and it was a month ago.

Happy Birthday Frank!!!
Happy Birthday Amelia!!!

Love from the Benton's