Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

Well, with 5 days left until travel, I feel pretty good. I have just a few more things to do this week-end and hope to be completely ready by Monday; done shopping that is. I have to have the kids packed and ready by Wednesday.

My heart is heavy that our kids can't go so please keep us in your prayers. I so wish that Dominic our oldest could come along. If it's possible at this stage, God can make it happen. We finalized our flights last Monday and will get our in-country travel Monday 1/5We also have our travel meeting via telephone (2.5 hrs). I am not looking forward to that.

2 comments:

"T" said...

wow 2.5 hour phone call ugg... I sure hope your boy can come with you if not though he needs to understand that God did not want him there for a reason. Amelia might need a little one on one time with mama and baba. But I still hope he gets to go.:)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! It's so stressful at work right now and I'm just waiting to live through you guys... My parents and extended family all know about your trip and how you're both going with two other families from our original group. Next Monday is the big day!!! SO close now! Your whole family is included in our prayers. Praying the Lord has placed your faces before little Amelia's heart so it's as if she's always known you. Again, it's so exciting seeing you go again. You'd think I'd know that the wait comes to an end from obvious experience but it's sure nice to have an actual reminder!

Hugs and kisses to you all!
Karen-Maria
Karen-Maria