Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CHINA BOUND

Hi there, I am not sure that I will be able to post later but wanted to let you all know that this time tomorrow morning we will be boarding our flight from Dulles, VA to Chicago, IL and then it's on to BEIJING. I can't believe it. Today I will finish up packing for Frank and I and the kids. The kids will be dropped off tonight with friends. Please pray for us as we will be away for 2 weeks.

We will meet Amelia on January 12 so when you wake up next Monday, we will be with our little girl. Definitely pray for her and this transition. Her whole world will change in a matter of minutes.

A really cool thing is that we will be travelling with 2 families that we met while in China in 2005. They live in Virginia and New Jersey. We can't wait to spend time with them and their families.

I also have exciting news; Dominic is able to travel to China with us. God worked a miracle and has made a way for him to come on the trip with us. God worked out every detail in that Dominic is on evy flight with us. We were not sure how this would work since our flights had already been booked.

He is overjoyed beyond all that you can imagine. He woke up at 6:00 this morning saying I can't sleep. So, he began to finish washing his clothes and packing. After asking me several questions, I got up as well and began to do more packing and organizing.

I said you think you can't sleep now, wait until tonight. LOL. So, the next time you hear from us, we will be in Beijing China. I will check in once we get settled. Thank you for covering us and our trip in your prayers.

Because of Him, Djuna

3 comments:

"T" said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad your son can go with y'all. Ain't God Great... Y'all have a great trip and can't wait to see Little Lia/Mia in your arms:)

BlessedMomof 5 said...

So glad that Dominic can go! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see sweet Mia!!!! I'm praying for you tomorrow Djuana on that airplane - no sweat, right?!!!
Melissa for all the Weikels
www.weikelspot.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Praising God, He is so good! I can't wait to read about you holding your little girl in your arms! We are so happy for you! Have a wonderful blessed time!
Elaine