Friday, January 9, 2009

WE MADE IT!!!!!

Ni Hao from China!

We have made it to China! Thank you God! Our flights and steps through customs were uneventful. I thought the flight to China for us this time went a lot faster. Although I could have done without the guy who sat two seats from Dominic and I who kept getting sick throughought the 14 hour flight. Poor man, I kept praying that he would feel better.

It's about 7:15 pm China time and we are finally checked into our room for the night. Dominic and Frank may venture out to get something to eat from either Pizza Hut or KFC. Tomorrow we visit Tienenman Square, The Forbidden City and the Summer Palace. It is suppose to be 30 degrees (brrrrrrrr).

In the morning we have breakfast and then its off to see the sights in Beijing and dinner at the hotel.

Signing off for now. Will post once we get back from out outing on Saturday.

5 comments:

and Little Boy Messes said...

Hi Brizzi family,
I'm so glad and excited to see you all made it to China and can't wait to follow your journey.
Julie Pruett (yahoo group)

"T" said...

Yeah!!!! Glad y'all got there in one piece. Hope y'all have a GREAT time.

Tonya said...

I'm so excited for you! Last year in Jan. we traveled to bring home our little girl and boy was it cold!!! Dress warm!!!! Have a wonderful time....Monday will be here before you know it!!
God bless you, Tonya

Teresa said...

I'm glad you all made it safe and sound.

Dominic, after reading the blog I'm glad you had my seat. :)

Have a great time and enjoy another great Brizzi family adventure and bring baby "Bella" home.

The Walkers said...

Yeah!! Have a great day of sightseeing, and stay warm Can't wait to hear more of your trip. You're in my prayers.

Shannon
AWAA Family